This is for who walk alone in life

A tree that stands alone in a field is stronger than a tree stands in a forest because  the solitary tree has to develop  deeper  roots to support itself when life's hard wind blow for all those who want to give up don't give up now.they are closer than they think








  You have to fight alone and this is how you become stronger everyday you are alone and that's the fact fight for your dream for your dreams for your life and who you aspire to be learn grow share and meet people but always push yourself the most powerful wolf is the lone wolf the rejected one i'm not a wolf in sheep's clothing  i am  a wolf in  wolf's clothing i'm just fighting my fights nobody needed no one walks in the way no explanation needed i walk a lonely road the only road that i have ever known where it goes but it's home to me and i walk alone because of the struggle i have character that the most will never know where where i walk alone i walk alone where i fight i fight alone...I am a leader not a follower.. i am strong alone the strongest of soul are seared with pain and in scars my destination to the sun and beyond  no deviation i came alone and i die alone i  am alone but i am strong loneliness taught me real life  pain make  me stronger loneliness  is not my weakness its my strength now i can control my emotions angrynes  feelings loneliness is my best friend when you believe in you no mountain is to toss 

 when you believe in you no problem is too big when you believe in you there is no obstacle you can overcome when you believe in you the can't is replaced with can when you believe in you there is nothing you can't achieve and when you believe in you are by the vision you are dare to dream i am i am proud of who i am  who i have become  i am proud i stayed true to myself because now i can live as myself with respect  from others  and most importantly pride  and respect for myself . 

Post a Comment

If You have any doubts. Please let me know

Previous Post Next Post